Friday, January 28, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret...

We all have one... Right?? *please say yes* Anyway, I try to be as transparent as possible all the time but I realized that there is a part of me that no one sees but my husband and kids. I'm not proud of it, and I sure hope to change it in the near future. (hopefully This blog will be my inspiration/accountability) It will certainly take a lot of time and probably more expertise than I have but nonetheless, I must take control of my situation to change it. Here it is... My closet... Please don't judge...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
So anyone with organizing skills is welcome here!! I need to get rid of a lot and rebuild the structure of the whole thing. The shelves are falling off the wall :P
Once again... Don't judge me.

2 comments:

Our Kooyenga Family said...

I will gladly help! I love doing stuff like this! I hear a trip to Lowe's in the near future!!!

The Wife said...

Its kind of like an episode of hoarders.