Sunday, January 30, 2011

Business name

It's no secret that I have become a birth fanatic (i like to say birth junkie). :) One of my goals for 2011 is to become a certified Hypnobirthing practitioner, simply meaning certified to teach the practice of Marie Mongan's hypnobirthing method. I'm hoping to attend the course in late March/early April. This would put me starting my own classes in the May-June time frame. I have been trying to come up with a name for my services. This is to include, but is not limited to, hypnobirthing, an introduction to breastfeeding, a library of birth books for borrowing, birth videos for rent, eventually doula services, placenta encapsulation, and possibly a class on homemade babyfood. I plan on starting with a Facebook page to provide a site for networking with other like businesses and a place for moms to ask questions and have them answered either by other birth proffessionals or other mommas who have experience with the topic. E came up with Pure Birth and I like it but I found another business with the same name, so that one is out. And I think with such a variety of services I'd like to try to be general. So I've been Googling different words and their synonyms, but I'm at a loss. Any ideas, suggestions or advice is welcome! :)
Ps. Would you hire me?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

Chelsie Guillemet said...

I would SOOOO hire you! I was just telling Ryan that by the time we have kiddies, you'll be able to birth them. That makes me :).

p.s. if I come up with name ideas I'll totally txt you...but we're pretty brain-smoked with Elements Martial Arts brainstorming at the moment so no promises. ;)