Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Procrastination

This usually how it goes every time I have a good blog rolling around in my head. Kids go to sleep. Sit down at computer. Open my blog page. See the days other posts on my side bar. Open a new tab with Facebook. Start thumbing through fb status'. Go back to my blog page. Open most interesting post from other fav Blogger. Read latest post an any others I haven't read yet. Do the same for the rest of my other favorite Bloggers. Flip back to fb in between blogs to catch up on new status'. Go back to whatever blog I was reading. Click on a sponsor and shop their page. Go back to my blog. Open publisher to write the blog I sat down to write. Forget why it was so important bc there are so many.more fun things to blog about. Decide to write it anyway. Kids wake up. Or I get tired and fall asleep.

That is why my blogs are few and at between right now :)
Sorry
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Rebekah Lynne said...

Isn't that the truth! Facebook is my addiction i think...it eats up so much of my life!! and its so hard to stay away!!