Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Woah... Umm Hello 2 and a Half Months Later...

I know, I know... its practically been a lifetime since the last post! But to be honest... the last post is a little hard to follow! So how about a quick bullet pointed fill-in on our new life as a `fun little family of four!?! :)

* Miss Anabelle is an A-MAAAAA-ZING baby! She is so chill! Totally laid back and loooves to watch her silly big sister laugh and play! :) She makes everything more fun and totally does NOT help me wanting to have another right NOW! :oP But I think I'll enjoy my girls for a little while longer ;)
* Big daddy E is shipping out in a couple of weeks now.. insert sarcastic enthusiasm.... ugh! No actually its only a few months long so definitely not bad at all and it will be a perfect little time for me to get into a groove with these 2 girlies! The last deployment was the biggest person growth spurt for me. I feel likeI really came into my own skin during that time and have since continued to blossom :) So I'm looking forward to seeing how this next little break from each other goes. I know poor E is looking forward to having the time to himself to "shape-up" too. Mind and body! Both of us have been a little lax in our physical activity.
* I'm going to try and get in shape to do a little 5K in October! Hopefully that will get the baby flab off my mid-section before the hubz gets back. He'll come home to a smokin' hot wifey! ;)
* Charlotte turns 3 in just over a month!! Ahhhhhh!!! I can't believe it! She actually start PRESCHOOL this year!!! I'm so excited for her too! She loooves to play with other kids and I am looking forward to seeing how much she grows as a littler person over the next couple of years in preschool! After preschool we plan on homeschooling for our own personal reasons, but I think this will give her a great perspective on how to listen and pay attention when someone is talking. You know how its hard to learn things like that from people you are close to.. like, my husband can tell me something and I'll take it with a grain of salt, but if someone else outside of the situation says the SAME thing, I listen and more times than not, take their advice... I think kids are the same way sometimes. They need to learn respect for their parents from an outside influence and the more they see others agree with it the more they will practice things like that.

*Business has really picked up! I am so excited and proud of my hubby! He is working so hard for us! We have just a year and 4-ish months left in the military and we have decided that Eric is a work horse and probably wont be able to completely stop working when his contract is up. So, we're looking into all of options for a smooth transition into the civillian world. So far the things we have considered/are considering are EMT/Paramedic, Firefighter, some sort of sales, another small business opportunity from a close friend, Boarder Patrol in AZ or CA... and a few others... its all exciting to me :)
*The Doula stuff has been sooo much fun! I still know lots of pregnant girls on FB right now although the number just dropped today.. (Congrats Tracey!!) I was able to be a support in a friends brith which was Oh So Fun! She was AMAZING, and it was honestly (just short of my own births) the greatest experience of my life! So much joy and excitment and aww, all in one moment! I love to sit and think about that room full of tears as that sweet baby made her way into her Momma and Daddy's arms! :) Just Precious! And my Doula has passed a client of hers to me for the next couple of weeks while she is out of town! Which is so cool! This will be my first "official" client! We're meeting on Thursday! (EEEEEEEE!!!! ... little giddy girl squeal!) :D I am hoping to be able to be there for some of the other girls I know are preggo! :)
* I also have discovered the course to become a certified Hypnobirthing Practitioner (instructor!!) WOOP WOOP!! :) So excited about this! (Almost more than the Doula training, bc the Doula stuff is something I can do with out certification) Wanna know how cool Hypnobirthing is? I am still able to use the techniques I used during labor to get rid of stomach cramps and headaches along with any other body issue or ache that comes along! It amazing what intense relaxation can do for the body! I was even able to help my hubby tonight using some it! He had a nasty headache and even threw up from it! (ew) But he finally gave in and let me help him relax and he fell alseep and as far as I know has been sleeping it all off :) We'll see in the morning i guess!

Well I think thats all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the blog, now that I've broken the ice from the last post. :) I might even try to pick a themed day.. Like IAT.. Interesting Article Tuesday! :) or FBPF... Fun Baby Post Friday... or how about Top Five Friday, where I pick my Top 5 favorite somethings and write about them on a friday... Hmmm
I'll have to think aboiut it and come up with something good.

Ps Nikki, Unless you are writing right now, I think I beat you!! But you still have to post a new blog.. because I.. uhh.. said so? no.. because I miss them! and you! :)

Here's some fun pictures! :


















I do just Love love loooove her!!

No comments: