Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Playing catch up..

It seems I have to schedule my blogging. So far I've managed at least once a week. (I've been back dating ones when I post them to catch up...)
I'm just gonna catch up all in one tonight so I can get it off my chest and move on to getting our first week of HOME-SCHOOL planned and prepared! :D
Day 14: If I won the lottery... Well I plan to but by working for it. Eric and I see ourselves in the next two-5 years becoming financially free, for the rest of our lives. No need for free money.. :) We'll live as stay at home parents although we will NOT stay at home at all! We'll be travelling the beaches of the world, visiting friends all over the country, investing in our family, our children and their futures, and basically doing whatever the heck we want! YAY for free enterprise and being the 1% of America! ;)
Day 15: timeline of my day.. Well today went like this:
6-ish Rubes wiggles and makes noise, I puller her into the bed and attach her to the boob.. she eats for umpteen minutes, while she sleeps and we snuggle
6:45-ish, Anabelle starts screaming so Eric jumps out of bed thinking she is dying (I knew immediately it was a mad scream and she was just fighting with Charlotte.) 
7-something he comes back into the bed room to grab clothes and take a shower.
just before 8 he brings the girls into my closet to watch something on the Ipad because he has a live call meeting in his office where he can't have any background noise (like a toddler who screams louder than an atomic explosion) and I feed Rubes... again...
8:30-ish I remember I have to be at the church for our Home school Co-op meeting at 10 so I get up and get in the shower, and start getting ready
10- we leave the house :P 
10:15 we get to the church for the meeting
12:15 we leave and go get lunch because my little nuggets were AMAZINGLY good and even let me stand up and talk without interrupting.. too much.. ;)
1:30=bliss.. nap time :) I even got to sit outside and doze off in the sun today! It was so nice outside, I got a good dose of vitamin D and some R&R. (totally fueled me for the evening!)
3:15 girls wake up we snuggle on the couch and catch up on some Scrat (their fav. character)
Then I lose track of time frames.. everything in the evening runs together until bedtime. :)
Basically we played outside on the swings, I did some home-school research while they played in the dirt, they took a shower, Eric fixed his closet, then got ready for a meeting, we ate dinner ("Lunch for dinner" Charlotte's idea, where we eat lunch foods for dinner, so sandwiches and veggies), E went to his meeting, the girls and I snuggled and watched sleeping beauty, then brushed teeth and bedtime :)
Day 16: top of my bucket list... I've already accomplished the important stuff.. married and started our family... next would be owning a farm. :)
Day 17: My most proud moment... Each of my kiddo's birth. For me they've gotten better with each one, so my MOST proud would be Ruby's birth. It was the most AMAZING experience ever. I will cherish that moment of seeing her under the water just looking at me forever.
Day 18: meaning behind my blog name... I write about our life, as it is.
Day 19: what do I collect, hmmm.. I'm kind of a hoarder. So. I collect a lot I guess haha. right now probably fabric.. I can't wait to have the space to really get into it and DO something with all of it! :)
Day 20: difficult time in my life... hmm each "difficult" circumstance we've been, I feel like I've learned from and they've all been difficult in different ways.. right now is difficult financially because we are spending on fixing up this house... that we're moving out of.. :P and trying to save for when we buy a new house, and moving expenses, and the holidays coming up.. which will most likely be pretty skimpy on gifts. (but I am hoping to have the space to make stuff for family! :)
Finally... Day 21: my top ten favorite foods:
10 pizza either homemade or deliver.. or digorno ;)
9 chick-fil-a #1
8 sandwiches (any kind)
7 mac-n-cheese
6 garlic bread (homemade)
5 Nutrilite blueberry bars
4 salsa
3 queso
2 Avocados!! YUM!
1 Chocolate :)

1 comment:

patrick morrison said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
I'm here to testify about what DR. ANUGE did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. ANUGE assured me that i will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. Anuge for help. Email} dranuge@gmail.com WhatsApp /call +2348164866838