Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Funny little story

So we went out for Mexican food last Friday and were meeting some friends. I decided on a cute long black summer dress (non-maternity style) and got kind of sassed up since i figured it'll probably be a while til i feel like getting cute like that again. The friends we were meeting we supposed to be a couple that we hang out with on a regular basis and then another of E's friends (who he'd not seen in 5 or so years) and his daughter. We got there a little early (something new for us) and got a table for 8, over shot just in case.. Well its a good thing we got a big table bc not only did the friend bring his TWO daughters but also his girlfriend and her son. They were a fun group of people, though. The 2 girls were around 8 and 9 and the boy was almost 12. He was a hefty kid and quite out spoken.. The first thing he did when they walked in was come over and look straight at me and asked.. "So, Are you Pregnant?!" to which i replied, "Umm, Yes, I am." He then asked, in a rather surprised tone, "How old are you?" I said "25", and the little wanna-be Casanova says... "Ahhh so old and yet you look so young." HA!!! What a punk! So the whole time he gives me the 'eye' and when my food arrives he comes over and sits across from me, and with a matter of fact tone he says, "So let me ask you a question, Is that food good for the baby?" Like this 11 year old kid knows more about nutrition and pregnancy than i do, hahahaha. I told him , "Yes, the baby is going to thoroughly enjoy this quesadilla!" hahaha I honestly wanted to punch this kid for being such a punk, I mean he really thought he was doing some serious macking on me... poor guy, he's doomed to a life of loneliness if he doesn't learn a thing or two. E told me later that when I went to the bathroom, the kid came over and sat down next to him and asked "Where's the misses?" haha like he needed to keep track of me. Anyway, it has made for a funny story to tell and I wanted to share it again! :)

**UPDATE**
38 weeks now and still no sign of the baby girl. We had a great Easter weekend. E had a 4day and we spent Friday just hanging out. We cleaned out our cars and then took naps and just relaxed the day away. Then went to my mom's for the rest of the weekend. Saturday night E and I had a date night and went to dinner and a movie. We saw Clash of the Titans, it was a good movie, I have always liked the original so it was fun to see it remade. And of course it was GREAT getting away from the wee one, even though we talked about how much we missed her most of the time haha. Sunday we spent the day with my mom's side of the family. Lots of candy, bubbles and running around for the little ones :) Charlotte has a BLAST! Monday I got my hair re-permed and chopped off. Its going to be sooooooo easy to take care of! (Yesssss) And We went to the Zoo with my dad and had a GREAT time! We bought E a Droid Eris from Craigslist and he's going to get it activated and all today! I'm So excited for him! :) Now we are just waiting for the babe to get here.. just waiting. haha Our big awesome rocking chair is getting delivered today! WORD! That's about all, I might add some pictures of the new hair do later when I get a chance to fix it. I have to wait a week to really fix it since i got another perm, but I can spray it with some water and make it cute for now :)

Peace, Love and Chicken Grease!

1 comment:

Tracey VanSickle said...

You must have been looking super hot lady! Clearly you were attracting all of the guys! You cougar you! lol This was a funny story. Thanks for sharing!