Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sugar and spice and everything nice

I have a confession, although I do want a boy someday, I just love love love having little girls!  :) I went to two baby showers today to celebrate two sweet baby girls that will be here in just a few months, and I am more excited now than ever to be having baby Ruby join us! :) I can't wait to start getting her things together and preparing for he arrival. My sweet girls are so special to me and I am just tickled pink to have another one! :)
As much as I love pregnancy, with this being the third one, I'm kinda over it and just ready to see my sweet Ruby girl. She is going to be such a delight and blessing for our little family! Just wanted to share my excitement about little REW ;)

I might add a belly picture tomorrow, if I remember :)

No comments: