Sunday, November 27, 2011

I wore blue ;)

Today I wore a blue shirt, with blue jeans. I was told it would convince our ultrasound to show us a boy. But nope, we are having another girl :) We couldn't be more excited though. Her name is Ruby Elizabeth and I can't wait to meet her!  She is going to be one amazing little girl. I picked out the fabric for her bedding tonight! :) its sooooo pretty! After the holidays I can't wait to start working on it!  Thanks PINTEREST!! :)
We are interviewing midwives this week. So hopefully I'll start my prenatal care soon. Not that it makes a whole lot of difference, I feel good, I'm healthy, I don't have stds :-P I know what to expect so I don't really have any questions. All that's left are the legalities of it all. Following state protocol and all that jazz. :)  either way I'm excited to start planning our homebirth and get everything in order! Now that we know its Ruby in there and not baby boy Hagan ( who I know is still up there hanging out and waiting to be born) I have this huge nesting feeling! I need to get something done for her! Even the one thing we've gotten no longer counts bc I have to get a cover for it!!
I'll add pictures later of our little angel. It was so cool to see her at this stage of pregnancy!  :)

1 comment:

Tracey VanSickle said...

Well my wearing the color of the gender you are aiming for has shown 50:50 thus far with me and you. Maybe next time :) I am thrilled to see another Wehmeywer girl. Ruby is going to be stunning like the rest of you. The world better watch out for you ladies!