Saturday, July 27, 2013

Moments

"What?! Another post?!" You say? :)
Maybe it blogging goes in seasons. When baby's are new and all you do is sit and nurse, its pretty easy to pop out a quick blog. Then they grow and become mobile and you have to chase them all.the.time. ;) there is rarely sitting and when there is a moment to sit, you either get right back up to fulfil a need or quickly pass out! Anyway, I found myself with another quick moment to sit. Big girls are napping and miss Ruby is contently playing by herself. I hope I am remembering the moments and living in them. I don't want to look back and think where did the time go. I want to be able to say we lived moments to their fullest and that I have so many memories of it all. :)
This particular moment is over. :) Little AnaB (or "belly" as we have come to call her these days), is up and reminding me that its time to go and that she is... STARRRVING ;)
*Peace*

1 comment:

aarongrey112 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.