Saturday, April 25, 2015

3 am rambling...

Last year, for several months, I prayed prideful prayers asking for what I thought at the time to be in my control. I was naive in my thinking and was rude to the creator. One prayer in particular I even challenged him... ha how He must have laughed at such an immature girl. He gave me what I asked for knowing it wasn't good for me. Not punishing me for my behavior but teaching me that, He does indeed, know best and know all. How could I be so silly? When that dream slipped out of my body not only was I humbled and brought to my knees but I was thankful for his mercy and grace too.
And now as this wild force rocks my belly back and forth running out of room and soon to be earth-side, I am blown away by his forgiveness and restoration  and fulfillment of promises.  He is a good God and a mighty one too. (Que 90's music, what a God what a God what mighty good God)... yeah I went there...
Thank you Jesus for giving me a new perspective and allowing me to see your power in my powerlessness.  I am graciously resting in your arms.
Now, since it's almost 4 am... can those sweet Jesus arms rock me back to sleep?

No comments: