Wednesday, August 01, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge

Time moves fast these days. People ask how I look so "back to normal" after having a baby. My reply is "I have three kids, there's not much time for sitting around, or eating for that matter."
So in an effort to take some "mom time" for myself, I'm going to try to get back into blogging. I definitely miss it. I'm going to start off with a blog challenge because it will give me a topic for each day starting out. that way not much creative thought is needed and I can just establish the routine of sitting and thinking for a few minutes each day. :) I of course found the challenge on Pinterest and there wasn't a source for it so I apologise to whoever I'm stealing this from. 




Day one is an introduction and a photo. I don't have any recent pictures so I'll have to add that tomorrow (after I fixed my newly cut hair) :)

I'll keep my intro short since I assume the majority of people who read this (if any) already know me.
Hi, I'm Beth.
Married to the most amazing man ever. Momma to the sweetest most challenging little girls on the planet.
A southern girl at heart and in location :) Tennessee is my home but I sure do LOVE the beach. I would be in heaven if Tn were a coastal state, but since its not, I'll take my vacation home on Sanibel Island. :)
I am a total birth nerd. I love anything having to do with pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and the whole first year! I am an almost certified HypnoBirthing instructor (or practitioner as w say in the HB world). I say almost because I have procrastinated sending in my course reviews to get my actual certificate. That is also on my plan of "me-ness" I can't wait to start teaching again!
I am a hippie at heart but not in the dirty way. I just love the style and the state of mind... my husband calls me a "be-er" because I can just "be" and not worry about much. Peace and love maaaan ;)
I love my kitties. If I wasn't married I would be the cat lady. I definitely wish I had more patients for our dog.  He gets the short end of the stick most of the time.
My husband and I own our own business and have plans of being financially independent soon and both getting to be stay at home parents to our kiddos. We have three now but hope to have three more in the future.
Part of my reason for taking the time to blog and have a me time is so I can hopefully find something to fill up that cup so I am better able to give back to others, love more, and be a better friend. I often feel that I short change people a lot especially when I meet new people. I have a lot to give my friends but often times it runs out here at home before I see anyone. I have invested so much into my family now, that I am a social retard. I don't now how to function in social settings anymore. I used to be a butterfly and never new a stranger. Now, I'm usually the quietest one in a room of adults, until I get to know them a little. Anyway, that's just a small introduction of myself. I am pretty sure I covered everything. And I'll be back again to post for day 2! :)

No comments: