Monday, August 06, 2012

Day 6: 5 Senses

My five senses... 
Sight- I am sitting in Eric's office typing as he is working. The perks of him working from home :) 
Smell: hmm I don't actually smell anything in particular, which is kind of amazing because I'm sitting right next to the litter box! If I had to pin point a smell, though, it would be my breath... I just ate a salad with an Italian dressing and it had garlic that seems to be lingering. :)
Taste: saltine crackers... Yum!!  I'm kind of addicted to them and they go great with the tasty salad I had too!
Touch: iPad! And the chair I'm sitting in has a spot that's itchy and keeps tickling the back of my arm. 
Hearing: we are listening to a rally cd from our mentor ship program. A multi-million dollar couple is sharing their story of how they started out and their journey through the business we are a part of. I usually roll my eyes when E turns on one of these but I always end up enjoying them and lately I've even been listening to them on my own! They are a positive input into my negative mindset. I have sadly become Debby downer... I blame the army and the number of disappointments I had in the 6 years we were a part of it. Anyway, it's always encouraging to hear a couple who literally come from nothing talk about their new lifestyle of yachts and month long vacations to Hawaii or Europe . I have no doubt we'll be there soon! 


No comments: